About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 11


Category: Food and Restaurants

So crisis averted...*see previous blog*... I punished myself for my weakness by having late dinner and quite frankly a tummy ache all afternoon. Stupid, delicious, cakey brownies!

I clocked out today with 2 points to spare. I finally went shopping. Super excited about 2 point weight watcher bagels (real bagels are 7-8 points) and other low point convenience foods. Progresso has just released a 0 point soup.

Listen to this crap. There is 2 servings in the can at 0 points per serving; but if you add the servings together and re-figure the points, the can is worth 2 points. Therefore the serving of soup is actually closer to 1 point than 0. Filthy diet capitalists...Trying to sabotage me. Progresso may make next week in Diet Sabotage.

I admit, there is probably no one out there getting fat on 2 point soup... maybe Progresso isn't quite a diet terrorist.

breakfast
egg whites w.sundried tomato 1
grill tofu 1

lunch
brownies 12

dinner
pirogies 3
chick, garlic sauce, spinach 4
Light vegetable soup 0

Total Points: 21

TOMORROW IS MY BROWN BELT TEST! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Blog Archive