About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fat Blog-Day 19


Category: Blogging

I bought new clothes today, which triggered a epiphany of the psychological sort. I compulsively buy clothes because I find it easier to change the shape of what I am wearing than to change the shape of my body. I hope this doesn't mean that when I am hot like Shakira I won't want to shop anymore! That almost makes me want to stay fat. Almost....

Breakfast
luna bar Pecan Pie 3

*60 minutes of taekwondo* +5

Lunch
coffee 0
luna bar cookies and cream 3

Snack
whole wheat low carb wrap 2
meatless meatballs 2
mozz and tbsp sauce 1

Dinner
dal makhani 10
1/2 cup rice 4

total points: 20

1 comment:

Gorrell said...

I stopped myself from buying a purse today because I realize I keep buying purses because I hate buuying clothes in my size.

I can totally relate to your blog for weightloss. And thanks for coming over to mine too!!!

Kiki

Blog Archive