About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Fat Blog-Day 28

::does weight loss dance::
(looks like something between the chicken dance and the running man, for those of you who are curious)

I did my monthly measurements today; I lost 2 inches from my waist, 1 inch from my hips and 1/2 an inch from my upper arms!
:: more ritualistic gyrations::


Breakfast
Honey Nut Cheerios 3

*30 minutes taekwondo* +3

Lunch
diet snapple 1
chicken quesadilla 10

Dinner
6" turkey sub (wheat) 5
Baked Lays 2
Couple bites of mac and cheese 2

*60 minutes boxing* +7


2 comments:

TankGirl said...

Very proud of you, girly :o) I am still at battle and have not lost what I have been trying to. What I HAVE done is spend a minimum of 30 minutes on a stair stepper everyday and James has noticed with out me telling him I'm doing it, so that's something (this is Jessica, BTW... bet the tag didn't give that away ;o))

Nic said...

Tank is not the adjective that comes to mind when I think "Jes" :)

Blog Archive