About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fat Blog-Day 29

Can anyone guess how much I sucked at dieting today?

On a scale of one to sucky, quite sucky.

I think I ate 25 points worth of cookies alone today. I blame negotiations and some quality cookie baking. They were soft. They were delicious. They were sugar cookies with M&Ms... my, and apparently Greta's, nemesis! I seriously lost count of the damn cookies.

Breakfast
honey nut cheerios 3
coffee with a drip of amaretto creamer 2

Lunch
Turkey and cheese sandwich 6
apples w/tsp caramel dip 2
WW brownie 2

About 10 cookies at approx 2 points each. 21 (with an extra point for extra guilt)

I think I might have dinner too... although tummy is not happy about the cookie-palooza

2 comments:

Ann Elizabeth Crazy said...

Yo, the school is like $99 for the first 10 weeks and then $77 a month, plus $30 for the outfit. Then I sent the guy an email and said it cost to much, I have to pay for school, blah blah blah. And then he emailed me back and said they had a discounted student rate, but hasn't told me what it is, and we keep missing each other on the phone. It is beginning to be a hassle. On another note, I ate a bag of m&ms yesterday. 440 calories! Woohoo! You want to fight each other Sunday. I'm free all day so whenever is good for you is good for me.

Nic said...

PS: it's just phone tag. the gi is a one time expense and it will last forever if you keep it out of the dryer and do not bleach it. the student discount might be totally worth it

Blog Archive