About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fat Blog-Day 6


Current mood: Feeling Better.
Category: Feeling Better. Blogging

Today, Colleen and I sparred! We spent an hour or so doing light sparring and practicing a variety of kicks. We heart martial arts and food.Atrip to Holyoke, a borrowed pick-up truck and $150 later and we have boxing capabilities; Score one stand up bag. Now... focus mits, very important to me.

I recommend weight watcher yogurt. It's only worth 1 point and it has flavors like amaretto cheesecake... deelish. I usually add wheat germ to it.

So today I had an absolutely delicious cheeseburger @ Joey Garlic's in Berlin. I forwent the French fries in an effort to not be a total fat ass. I am still, for the most part, full and it is five hours later. I don't know what to count it for points but I looked online and the 1/2 pound cheeseburgers range in points from 13-50.... yeah. That is double my daily allowance. Stay away from the COLLOSSAL BURGER at RUBY TUESDAYS!

Breakfast
Weight Watcher Amaretto Cheesecake Yogurt 1
grits 2

*1 hour light sparring* +3

Lunch
Joey Garlic's 1/2 pound cheeseburger with mushrooms 25

Dinner
coffee 0
mixed vegetable salad 0

I have like 4 weeks worth of clothes to fold. I have about 10 peoples' worth of food to sort in the fridge and freezer.

I also plan to do some abs tonight. Gotta go "work it" on my balance ball for giants.

No comments:

Blog Archive