About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Public Display of Dieting

The dreaded PDD. This is my version of accountability.

In the past three years I put on 26 pounds. I blame several things:

1. Busy Schedule
2. Excessive eating
3. Un-excessive, aka non-existent, exercising
4. Morgan Freeman

I started blogging on myspace, daily, before Thanksgiving and gave up around Christmas. I admit I failed miserably. Prime rib and Italian cookies won that round, and mashed potato and lasagna and soda, the short story is that I got jumped by carbohydrates and their gang of fatty thugs over and over for the course of, oh, my entire lifetime. I got beat; I barely ever put up a fight. I vowed, predictably in 2007, that I would avenge my historic defeat starting in 2008 (just like in 2006, 2005, 2004). I also vowed to stop procrastinating. I'll wait on that one... don't want to inundate myself, and my four readers, with excessive life changing commitments.

So you're caught up. I will post my Myspace blog dating back to the 1st of the year and continue to post daily.

No comments:

Blog Archive