About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 50 Extravaganza

Over the diet hill... so to speak. True, I've made this statement before, roughly around DAY 38. This time, hopefully, I am telling the truth AND I have been dieting for 50 days. That's a nice, fat, round number... like my belly.

I've rediscovered that I am a night-time binger and therefore my new strategy is to eat VERY lightly during the day so that I can pig out during the PM. Should be easy because I totally overdo coffee and teas.

Breakfast
weight watcher bagel w/cream cheese 5

Lunch
Red Pepper chicken alfredo w/broccoli 4

60 min cardio +6

Dinner
2 slice mushroom + cheese pizza 17
chicken noodle soup 3

Total: 23

1 comment:

daniel_gasparino said...

whoot whoot! i love night time binges!!! Eat some yummy sweets and carbs for my grandma!

Blog Archive