About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 32

Check out those crazy cats, Kiki and Greta; they be dressin' me up like the Fuzz Does This Blog Make Us Look Fat?. For those of you who know me best, tell those ladies I am all puppies and bunnies... tell them now!

So, I'm back on track. I ate like a moderately sized female instead of a large man; I rule! I made it to class tonight; that always makes me feel fabulous. I heart my job; I really do but my whole day is just better when I know I will be able to finish it off punching and kicking at things.

Breakfast
banana 2
french cruller 4
coffee

Lunch
basil and mozz panini 6 (I know what a yuppy; healthy choice was on sale... sue me)
chocolate choc chip rice cake 1

60 minutes taekwondo +5

Dinner
Pierogi w/coriander chutney 8
3 chocolate choc chip rice cake 4

Total: 20 Wah Hoo!!

1 comment:

daniel_gasparino said...

cool! who is kiki and greta? What got you on that site? Nicole is famous!!!

Blog Archive