About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 42

I am 36% crankier when I start my day with slim fast. I understand that won't land me a contract as their spokesperson but I gotta keep it real. Slim fast ruins my day and sometimes part of my night too.

I have to go meditate on being less of a fat ass.

Breakfast
slim fast shake 3

taekwondo 30 min 3

lunch
chicken basil pasta 6

1st dinner
tuna cheese sandwich 8
diet pepsi 0

2nd Dinner
tofu and broccoli stir fry 4
OJ 3

2 comments:

daniel_gasparino said...

sounds like a yummy day. slim fast sucks! find a new breakfast :) A bar would even be better. Maybe a Special K bar, an apple, and a yogurt?

Jim Purdy said...

I'm just starting a Slim-Fast diet, and I found your blog when I did a Google search for other people using Slim-Fast. Your blog is fascinating, and refreshingly candid in your Slim-Fast comments. Actually, maybe you should be the Slim-Fast spokesperson, because your honesty would give you more credibility than all the commercial celebrity spokespersons.

Blog Archive