About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 45

People who drive minivans like they are sports cars should be shot. That goes for soccer moms, soccer dads, teens, infants and textbook salesmen in their company cars (ha ha); all of them should be shot execution style by me in a walmart parking lot... no honor.... the lot of 'em. I was almost killed by three of them today. It has to be some kind of record... it's like some soccer league called out a hit on me. Anyway, no one panic, I made it out ok.

Breakfast
Maple Oatmeal 3

Lunch
Quorn Soy nuggets 6
bunch of saltines 7 (damn them)
diet

60 min cardio +7

Dinner
grill Chicken + mozz sandwich 8
(3) corn fritters 3 (mmmmmm...)

total: 20 points

2 comments:

daniel_gasparino said...

textbook salesmen unite!! haha!! Me and my corvette, i mean minivan, are after you!!!

daniel_gasparino said...

WHERE ARE YOUR NEW BLOGS NICOLE! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!! I WILL EAT ALL YOUR FOOD!

Blog Archive