About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Fat Blog-Day 52

STUPID STUPID STUPID SNOW!

Taekwondo was cancelled and a normal workday was impossible. I sat in front of email and such; I ate and ate and ate and just finished eating a few minutes ago. I had a marathon eat-tascular... an eat-a-thon? I annoyed myself... but took breaks from my annoyance to enjoy a large bowl of spinach/cheese tortellini w/pesto sauce... mmmmmmmmmm.

I don't want to disgust my readers or myself with a play by play of today's menu. I started off with slim fast... I have to stop doing that.

1 comment:

daniel_gasparino said...

you need to post whatever you eat. when you do this you get away with it. trust me. we've all had bad days. knowing you have to blog each and every item may help you. this is letting yourself off easy. Write it down as you go too. I run to my computer whenever i eat.

Blog Archive