About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 67

Forget calorie counting! I find it stressful. When I get stressed, I eat; calorie counting actually contributes to over-eating!!!

I spent much of my day doing house visits in the pouring rain. I'm menstrual and more determined than yesterday to lose weight. I have adjusted my expectations and short term goals.

I plan to lose 1 pound per week. That means I have to burn 3500 calories and stick very closely to calories. I have to burn 500 calories per week day. Some perspective, 500 calories is an entire serving of Stouffers mac and cheese. Roughly 100 calories are burned per mile run... runned? I would have to run 5 miles to burn off a Stouffers mac and cheese.

I hate life.

Breakfast
Luna Bar 3

Snack
Ginger-Sesame Tofu 8

taekwondo +6

Lunch
Garlic Chicken 7

Dinner
Asian Chicken Salad 5
Slice of Cheese Pizza 6

Total Points: 23

2 comments:

daniel_gasparino said...

We need to hang out and get each other back on track. perhaps you can point and laugh at my rolls. maybe pinch them too. that usually does the trick for me.

daniel_gasparino said...

oh, and we can't let amanda kick our ass during the NYC unveiling. we all must be in the best shape of our lives!!!

Blog Archive