About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 73

I just watched a commercial pitch a new drug that is formulated to treat symptoms like "lack of energy and sluggishness"... sounds like fun, but one of the side effects is drowsiness. Seriously, what's the point? America would rather be drowsy than sluggish and lacking energy. I totally understand.

I'm currently listening to the media roast Barack Obama because his Chicago pastor pointed out that Hilary Clinton has never been a black man that has experienced racism. That sounds like fact to me. All a mere distraction from our tanking economy.

Totally hitting the outlets tomorrow to celebrate dropping another half a size.
::does the celebration dance::

Breakfast
luna bar 3

Lunch
Turkey 5
Mac and Cheese 10

85 minutes Taekwondo +7

Dinner
Chicken and Broccoli 3

No comments:

Blog Archive