About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 118

Variety seems to work for me. I took the time on Sunday night to plan out my whole week's worth of meals. I did quite well today and I enjoyed all the food I ate. I cooked! That's right, I cooked. I made Quinoa; which is rated as one of the world's healthiest 129 foods.

Anyway, my whole week is mapped out and I hope I'll be able to peel off another five-ten pounds by summer. Tis' my goal. I owe myself a snack; I'm thinking giant latte bar.


Breakfast: Mixed Fruit Smoothie [386 cal, 3.5 g fat, 5 g fiber]
Lunch: Quinoa w/roasted pistachios, mint and parsley [382 cal, 17 g fat, 5 g fiber]
Black Coffee
Dinner: Whole Wheat Tortilla Pesto Pizza w/spinach, tomato, feta [379 cal, 21 g fat, 7 g fiber]

1 comment:

Greta&Kiki said...

Ok, you have to let me know how this goes. I may have to try it. Currently, I'm just mapping out the cheezits I'm going to eat.

Blog Archive