About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 120

My days are fairly sedentary; therefore, my calorie calculator says that I burn about 1800 calories per day, doing what I do best... nothing. If I'm shooting for under 1800 calories(to create a deficit) then I've been at goal all week. I think I've bitched about the fact that in order to lose a single pound, I have to create a 500 calorie deficit every day of the week. If I haven't bitched about it before, I am now. bitch. bitch. bitch. Seriously, 500 calories are a lot of calories.

What's more cruel is that the less I weigh, the less calories I am able to consume while keeping my days how I like them: sedentary.

Breakfast: Grilled French Roll w/Almond butter and OJ [450 cal, 17.5 g fat, 5 g fiber]
Lunch: "Summery Salad" diced apple, celery, walnuts, feta, olive oil and OJ [559 cal, 41 g fat, 10 g fiber]
Snack: powerade [150 cal]
Dinner: Veggie Burger with Spinach on whole wheat bun [260 cal, 9 g fat, 6.5 g fiber]
5 Soy Chicken Nuggets [300 cal, 10 g fat, 3 g fiber]
Exercise: 90 minutes tae kwon do

1 comment:

Greta&Kiki said...

You are so kicking my ass on the exercising.

Blog Archive