About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fat Blog: Day 97 + 98

There is really no excuse for my recent binge eating. I'm stressed but no more than usual. The feng shui in my apartment is unbearable at the moment. We're tackling another home improvement project.

Next room up for gutting: the bedroom. I invested actual money into a two wall, wardrobe unit. All the old dressers are going in the basement. The entire contents of the bedroom has been emptied into the living room. My mattress (and all my clothing) has been laid out into the workout room floor, making it a highly ineffective workout room.

The bedroom was brown, all brown. The walls are covered with 1960's wood paneling with a low drop ceiling. If I wanted to do the project right; I'd take out the drop ceiling and remove the wood paneling. However, I'm busy, impatient and don't want to spend the money. So instead, I'm painting the paneling. I'll let you know how that goes.


None of your business what I ate!!! Too much!!!

1 comment:

Greta&Kiki said...

Ooooh. I love painting paneling. It's like a sickness I have. I want before and after pictures.

Greta

Blog Archive