About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fat Blog- Day of my Birth!

I want a flat tummy, for this day of my birth. So I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday evening then exercising. I had myself a taekwondo-extravaganza. I feel fabulous... except for my sore back and knees... and, despite how taekwondo-liscious my evening was, my tummy is not quite flat... getting close but no casting roles as Shakira's stunt double. I would like to share my special birthday shout out from Jim, who is the epitome of subtlety and political correctness, one of my fellow students of the "do".

My birthday was remarkably cake-less.


Don't send a lame Birthday eCard.
Try JibJab Sendables!


I also had a good food day.

Breakfast: Peace Cereal with 1% milk and 1/2 cup blueberries [370 cal, 7.5 g fat, 3.5 g fiber]
Lunch: Health Choice Italian Wedding Soup [300 cal, 3 g fat, 3 g fiber]
Small bag of cheetos [160cal, 10 g fat, 1 g fiber]
Snack: powerade [ 120 ]
Dinner: (2) vegetarian cheeseburgers on whole wheat buns [550 cal, 18 g fat, 13 g fiber]
Snack: 1/2 cup blueberries [40 cal, 0 g fat, 2 g fiber]
exercise: 115 minutes assist taekwondo instruction (basically, 115 minutes where I was not eating or thinking about eating; led 15 minute warm up, demonstrated a few kicks and did lots of standing)
60 minutes intermediate/advanced taekwondo

6 comments:

daniel_gasparino said...

i love cake! god i love it so much. the past few birthdays though i've requested strawberry shortcake instead, which is slightly healthier i guess...well not really, but kind of... we have it with angel food cake. YUM. I miss the days when I only looked at fat and not calories. looking at calories, carbs, and all this other crap, but its so much less fun

Greta&Kiki said...

You are officially more awesome than me. Ugh. Go you!

Greta

WeightingGame said...

happy birthday!
A friend of mine today was telling me how she was eating in a restaurant where a bunch of promgoers were there and she described their dresses as being "like cake with too much frosting" and I was like, "Does. Not. Compute." How can a cake possibly ever have too much frosting?!

Nicole said...

Very true, my friend, very true. Prom dresses are like gritty granola bars with too much health content.

daniel_gasparino said...

BLOG DAMN IT!

Nicole said...

I know. I suck. I am getting fatter too.

Blog Archive