About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fat Blog: Day 123

I squeezed my ass into a size 7. It wasn't a great fit (a grown woman shopping in the juniors department surrounded by giggling pre-teens shouldn't expect it to be) but it didn't look awful. I have never been a size 7 in my life, except maybe as a young child...a very young child. It's quite an accomplishment.

I bought a brick of Manchego cheese. Vegetarian Times recommended it for a Mexican omelet recipe that I plan to try this week. Today was a whole slew of "firsts":

The first time...
... in my adult life that I fit in a size 7
... I spent over ten dollars on a brick of cheese...absolutely criminal.
... I was disappointed by "the pitt" at Bob's Discount Furniture.

Also, I discovered store that is willing to give me cold hard cash for the clothes that I purchased at a used clothing store, wore once and intended to donate back to the Goodwill that I got them from. Re-recycled clothing; my compulsive clothes shopping is becoming more environmentally conscious; I'm going green!

Breakfast: banana [121 cal, .5 g fat, 3.5 g fiber]
Lunch: slim fast [190 cal, 6 g fat, 5 g fiber]
Snack: quinoa bread, turkey and cheese [260 cal, 6 g fat, 3 g fiber]
Dinner: Bread bowl and chicken chili [630 cal, 11.5 g fat, 7 g fiber]
Snack: 1 cup cotton candy [120 cal]
1/2 a slice of cheesecake [200 cal, 18 g fat, 0 fiber]
exercise: walking around two malls; power-shopping, my new sport.

2 comments:

daniel_gasparino said...

BLOG!!! You need to blog! :)

Greta&Kiki said...

Oh yeah... You're gettin' a shout out on DTBMULF tomorrow. You can run but you can't hide. I would have SERIOUS muffin top issues in a junior's size 7.

Greta

Blog Archive