About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm like a weight gain-idiot-savant

I gained exactly, as predicted in last night's blog, three pounds in the past two weeks.

::doing a bad rain man impersonation:: Yup, Yup according to my estimations, based on the number of cheeseburgers divided by the servings of rice pudding and subtracted from how much I did not exercise, I gained three pounds. I was correct.

I will reward myself, not with a yummy brownie from the bakery, with better results going forward!

2 comments:

Greta&Kiki said...

That's a talent. Somehow, that's still a talent.

daniel_gasparino said...

you rock! don't forget it! at least your parents don't discourage exercise like my parents. the idea of me buying a bike is equal to that of crack cocaine. clearly they are equally dangerous

Blog Archive