About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 174

I have embarked on the ultimate re-filing project of a lifetime. On my never ending quest to be super-organizer-extraordinary, I began filing at 2:00 and spend almost 5 hours trying to make sense of my work related paperwork. I will spend another several hours doing much of the same tomorrow. I shall emerge super-efficient, super-prepared and super-super... just in time to go on vacation. If I can manage to stay organized for two weeks on my own before catapulting back into disarray then I am vacationing for the next two weeks. Organization will stay organization for a whole month... a personal record.

Hopefully, I will also manage to stay out of Arch Street Tavern; which is conveniently located within walking distance of my office. The mac and cheese is the antithesis of healthy food choice.


Breakfast: Kellogg bar 90 cal
Lunch: mac and cheese 900?
Exercise: swimming 90 min +600
Dinner: egg roll 240 cal, pepsi 120 cal and chinese chicken 650 cal

No comments:

Blog Archive