About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 193

My cat escaped! I locked my door on my way out for work and swung it shut but it never latched. This allowed Bruce the Explorer to escape into the hallway and eventually sneak outside. I caught a glimpse of him at 4:00 am this morning. He took one look at me and sprinted across two neighbors' yards before I could even get down the stairs. I hate that cat. When I do catch him, I am going to end him. A brief snuggle of relief... then death.

One more day before vacation... I'm up one pants size. I hate life. I eat too much.

2 comments:

daniel_gasparino said...

did you catch him?

jonathan said...

Hey babe, Sounds like your life sucks without me. I guess it was not my delicious homemade pizzas that were behind your weight gain, eh? Don't worry in just 18 short days I'll be cooking large portions of delicious food:)

Blog Archive