- Reason #1: I almost always do martial arts on Saturday morning; if my weight goes down it will put me in a great mood and I will have a good class. If my weight goes up I can punish myself...by having a good class.
- Reason #2: I picked Sunday to be my diet-day-off. It's the day my gentleman friend claims as his day of my weekly life. We usually get breakfast and spend the day shopping. I would like flexibility on Sunday and not have to weigh in on Monday....
- Reason #3: Re-read #2... I am a coward.
- Reason#4: I go grocery shopping on Sunday and plan my meals on Sunday; a Saturday weigh in will send me into my list building mode with some going-forward perspective.
- Reason #5: Monday weigh ins were just not working. I get up early on that day for a private lesson... remembering to weigh in just not working.
Breakfast: plan nonfat dannon yogurt, flaxseed (my new omega fatty acid best friend) and blueberries
Lunch: Creamy Basil Chicken Lean Cuisine and an apple
Snack: 1 serving turkey breast
Dinner: Whole grain light english muffin and ...
"Abs Diet Burger"
- 90% lean ground beef
- tbsp of reduced fat Mexican mix cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup chopped onion