About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fat Blog - Day 224

I was somewhat disappointed with the "Tirami-smoothie"; however, I define disappointing as not being as sweet and gross as a McDonald's milkshake. I added a splenda and got on with my life. But, it wasn't awful and I think once I figure out my ice cube technology (the automatic maker is busted and I can't find the trays!) the smoothie route will be a yummy route. Nothing as delicious as sipping ricotta as it absorbs room temperature. ::vomits into the back of her throat::

The pita pizza is God's favorite diet friendly meal.

Breakfast: Tirami-smoothie
  • ricotta cheese
  • plain yogurt
  • almonds
  • coffee grinds
  • chocolate whey powder
  • 6 ice cubes
Snack: apple/luna bar
Lunch: The Beaning of Life
  • black beans
  • red. fat chicken broth
  • olive oil
  • cilantro
  • red. fat mexican cheese
  • scallion
Snack: D+D egg white flat bread with turkey sausage (not too bad)

Dinner: The Whitey Ford Pita Pizza
  • whole wheat pita
  • ricotta
  • red, fat mozz
  • scallion
  • oregano and parsley
  • grilled chicken

3 comments:

WeightingGame said...

i don't normally incorporate beans all that often into my food but the other day I cracked open a can of navy beans and mixed em up with salasa, veggies, cukes and more and it was YUMMY - very satisfying!

Nic said...

indeed. beans are delicious :)

Nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive