About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 226

Well yesterday was a bust. My diet went to die at a local McDonalds after a deliberate cheat at a Dunkin Donuts.

That's ok. Back on the program; I figure I should give in to strong cravings once in awhile to keep from going insane. Scratch that, two double cheeseburgers and a donut stuffed with vanilla frosting is insane. Let's keep it real.

Today, however, is a new day; hopefully it will be vanilla frosting and double cheeseburgers-free. I am currently shoveling breakfast down my throat. It's going to sit in my stomach like a rock and should hold me over until dinner... tomorrow. Yeah, it is "ew". I won't do this particular breakfast again. Maybe in the dead of winter to warm my core and insulate my innards. It's a bit much, is all I'm saying. But very fiberful.

Breakfast
The Flax Machine
  • simply smart milk
  • plain oats
  • flaxseed
  • honey
  • banana
  • peanut butter
If I eat anything of interest throughout the day I'll make an amendment to this post but currently I'm planning soup for dinner and salad for lunch... yawn.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, another dieter. I believe some days we just need to have a "I'm going to eat what I want to day." and then just pick up and get back on the horse!

Of course, I also believe that chocolate shakes have no calories...so you might want to take my advice with a grain of salt ;)

Nic said...

My horse is currently grazing at a local burger joint but as soon as he returns I will jump back on :)

Blog Archive