About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 230

The most stressful part of my week is putting together a menu for the following week. This week I deviated from the plan all over the place. I try to put together reasonable recipes that will require little time, less effort and satiate the whole insatiable appetite thing. That is not very easy to do. I snacked a lot this week, late at night, like I promised myself I wouldn't and I ended up at a fast food joint twice, like I said I shouldn't. I usually decide to give in to the more insistent cravings because they tend to not go away.

So, I lost another pound this week and I am now back to the weight that I was at before I went on the whole gain-weight-a-palooza. I think I'd be happy with 10 more lbs... of course when I get there I will probably want to get down 5 more... thank you psychosis. Lucky for me, Nicoles don't really come in 140 pound variety unless they are broke, starving, living in the Bronx and walking everywhere. Thank you Ramen noodle, depression and eating disorders...

I am going to scour the internet for delicious recipes that require nothing from me.

1 comment:

Greta& Kiki said...

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Blog Archive