About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 247

I've discovered Fiber One bars. I've discovered the whole Fiber One line of products. They are delicious and more importantly fiber-ific. There is a cereal called Caramel Delight. It's Fiber One's healthy rendition of the not-so-healthy cinnamon toast crunch. Fiber-licious...

I am about to retire for the night. I have rediscovered sleeping in my bed after an entire summer of sleeping on the couch in the air conditioned living room. The nights are finally cool enough to allow a comfortable temperature. My hips, back and knees are singing their support of the change. The couch has not been kind to my aging body. My sinuses, however, are singing wash the dusty sheets.

No comments:

Blog Archive