About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 286

My gentleman friend and I heart breakfast. On Sundays mornings, we alternate going to several favorite breakfast spots. We order man-sized portions of food; to justify it, I made Sundays my diet-day-off to accommodate the weekly caloric malady.

Today, I actually tried and I still clocked in at almost 1,000 calories. I forwent the side of sausage and yielded to Jonathan's demand of the majority of the pancake that we usually split in half.

B: Homemade Wheat Bread 425 calories (wow)
(2) eggs 180 cal
Grits (1 slab butter) 180 cal
1/3 of chocolate chip pancake 150 cal
Black Coffee 5 cal
S: Black Coffee 5 cal
L: Nutrisystem Chicken
A La King 150 cal
D: Quinoa, Shrimp and Grilled Chicken (fresh mint and parsley... mmmm) 500 cal
Total: 1595
Goal: 1500

No comments:

Blog Archive