About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 310

The things that suck about being fat again:

clothes don't fit
always feel "stuffed"
foul mood
feel generally uninspired.

The things that are great about being fat again:

pretty much nothing

One positive could be all the food; the thing is that I really don't enjoy food, I consume it too quickly and too compulsively to enjoy it. It takes constant, deliberate effort to control my eating habits. I suck at both consistency and deliberate-ness. However, today I did not suck as much as usual.

I have also been told that some women have a gene; this gene, when the woman consumes more than 3 cups of coffee per day, causes the woman's boobs to shrink.

The relevance and the connectivity of these two boring and repetitive stories is that I am getting fatter and my boobs seem to be shrinking. The good news is that this gene also apparently decreases my risk of breast cancer. Makes sense, no boobs=no cancer of the boobs.

B: turkey and red fat cheddar scrambled eggs w/spin
S: F1 PB bar
L: steamed shrimp and mixed veggies w/egg drop soup
S: (4) inari and luna bar
E: 90 min taekwondo
D: Spinach and Cheese Ravi w/OJ

total: 1601 cal

1 comment:

Greta& Kiki said...

Ok. I'm totally doing low carb induction for the 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive