About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 316

There is a powerful, psychological effect that even a single day of successful dieting has on the fit of one's clothing. Monday went well, I stayed under 1500 calories, I wasn't hungry and I exercised. Imagine the effect of many successful dieting days... I do believe they may actually amount to actual, realized weight loss. I am on day 2 of the "success diet"; I have been able to curb most cravings and get some semblance of exercise.

I was shocked to learn today that a single Taco Bell Chicken Quesadilla has 540 calories. I recalled the day that I ate three of those bad boys and I vomited a little in the back of my throat. That would be 540 + 540 + 540, 540 x 3, 1620/3 which all = back fat and thigh pudge.

Bfast: F1 Caramel Delight Cereal 180 cal
Cherry Activia 110 cal
Snack: F1 choc + oats 150 cal
Lunch: Beef and Barley Soup 275 cal
Snack: (2) ww sweet and salty bars 300 cal
Dinner: Lean Cuisine: Basil Chicken 290 cal
Snack: turkey pepperoni 70 cal
F1 caramel delight 360 cal
Sub Total: 1735 cal
Exercise: 60 min cardio +450
Total: 1435 cal

5 comments:

rose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive