About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Fat Blog- Day 347

Rather than dwell on all the people and things that made me pissy this week, I am choosing to focus on how I am going to spend my Saturday afternoon off. Considering that I spent last Saturday pouring over an arbitration brief for about four hours (not including time spent pacing and talking to myself in a hope to expedite perfect word choice) I could spend tomorrow watching ice melt and it would represent a drastic improvement to my morale.

I have found that I am more likely to make good food choices at night when I skip lunch. That pesky eating disorder of mine finds its way back in from time to time. I have a tendency to skip lunch because I try not to stop for fast food unless it is an emergency, I am short on time and most often have no access to microwaves or fridges. I am fairly limited to what will sit well in an automobile until I have a minute to fork it into my face; basically lunch is whatever I can fit into the daily commute, which is different everyday. Today lunch happened at roughly 5:00.

Today's crap menu

Bfast: Light tuna sandwich 265 cal
Lunch: Inari Sushi and Black Tea 450 cal
60 Min cardio + 500 cal
Dinner: Nutrisystem beef and veggies, fett alfredo and chicken breast 650 cal
Snack: Apple, carrots 90 cal

No comments:

Blog Archive