About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fat Blog- Day 369

I think I have an addiction to Chinese pork dumplings. I can't quite find them on the food pyramid so they probably shouldn't be making their way into my daily menu.

Also, making a mental note to stay the f*%k out of cold stone creamery and anywhere else where a "snack packs a calorie wallop that more than doubles that of breakfast.

Breakfast Burrito: 320 cal
egg beater, feta, flax pita, turkey bacon
Coffee 0 cal
Egg Drop Soup 70 cal
Pork Dumplings 400 cal
Spicy Cabbage Salad 50 cal
Green Tea 0 cal
Sinless Sweet Cream like it Coldstone 685 cal
strawberries, yellow cake and whipped cream

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog!

I will look for edamame, although I feel that I will have very little luck in finding it. I live in a rural comunity and our grocery store leaves a lot to be desired. After traveling to another rural community in November I won't complain though. I stopped at their grocery and found out that I'd never be able to lose weight shopping there.

What section of the grocery store might I find this soy product?

Blog Archive