About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fat Blog- Day 370

It's flippin' cold outside!!!

I have five times my body weight in clean laundry on the floor of my bedroom, waiting to be put away, waiting to no longer be clean and I clamor over them to nap on my bed. Instead of obediently folding, sorting and putting them away I am scouring this website. It's a great tool for planning meals out and putting together a shopping list.

Does any one have a suggestion for an effective/contagious workout video/dvd that won't end up gathering dust in the corner with all forty seven of my other workout videos?

IHOP Spin/mush/ham omelet 300 cal
IHOP fruit bowl 100 cal
Coffee 0 cal

Grilled Chicken 120 cal
Mango habanera salsa 15 cal
Mex cheese 50 cal
Edamame 100 cal

Jr. Mints 170 cal
Utz baked BBQ chips 120 cal

Pesto Pasta w.peas 250 cal
Grilled Chicken 120 cal

1/2 cup fat free choc frozen yogurt 100 cal
fresh cherries and blueberries 150 cal

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Don't know if you can handle him (some people can't) or not or if you have already tried but I'm using Richard Simmons "Sweatin' to the Oldies" right now and it seems to be the only one I've tried that I'm sticking to. I got volumns one and two and haven't tried two yet but will start it next week. I like the way you can choose which song (workout) you want and design it to fit your needs.

Blog Archive