About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fat Blog- Day 434

I am still coughing up the remnants of a head and chest cold, it's muy unpleasant.

Alas, I exercised this week which I have not been able to do well for the past month. I have also continued to scale my eating back from a completely unacceptable level of gorging.

I have discovered the hot bar at Whole Foods. It would be great if it weren't for the delicious, delicious, delicious mac and cheese. I sucked today. I didn't even try a little bit. I clocked in somewhere around 2200 calories. I'll get over it, today was my only day off.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Sorry to hear your cold's still hanging on. YUCK.

It's hard to eat right when you feel so bad. Hope it's better soon.

I miss, miss, miss mac and cheese, yummmmmmmm.

Blog Archive