About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fat Blog- Day 510

I've been vegan for 24 hours.

Yesterday's menu was
Breakfast: Fiber One Original cereal, light vanilla soymilk, blackberries and a peach, decaf green tea
Snack: taste of soy snickerdoodle ice cream, taste of soy hazelnut chocolate ice cream, grapes
Lunch: Tabbouleh salad, tofu pan-fried in sesame oil
Snack: cocoa covered almonds
Dinner: Vegan pulled chicken, whole wheat bun, multigrain pilaf with spinach, peas and tomatoes

This morning was:
Breakfast: organic apple, cherries, decaf green tea.

In my dream last night, I was devouring sausage soup. I don't really like sausage soup. Wierd.

1 comment:

Rory Star said...

I always thought it would be so tough to be vegan, tough but noble. And I don't know what sausage soup is but it doesn't sound appealing.

Blog Archive