About Me

I have a thing for new beginnings and fresh starts.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Fat Blog- Day 540

I ate so much at lunch that I wanted to take a nap. I will have to watch that. I had a big bowl of whole wheat pasta with vegan "meat sauce". It really counts as dinner... even though it was consumed at roughly 2:00 pm. I also totally over-did it with a bag of Original Tings "Crunchy Corn Sticks"; from the folks who brought me pirate's booty ... seriously, think entire bag of vegan cheetos.

Today was a fantastic day. I assisted with the beginners kid class and made it to both the gym and a taekwondo class. I should be back to work by the end of the month.

Jon and I are planning a trip to our local aquarium this week... they have penguins.

I started off today better than I ended. I will not be purchasing the vegan cheetos again... I love my weight loss more than their faux cheesy goodness.

Breakfast: banana/blueberry w/flaxseed 190 cal
Gym: + 300 cal
Lunch: Bolthouse Farms Berry Smoothie 280 cal
Snack: Crunchy Corn Sticks 960 cal
Dinner: whole wheat pasta w vegan meat sauce 800 cal
Taekwondo: +500 cal
snack: strawberries 70 cal

Blog Archive